An Open Letter to the People of Johns Creek
Thank you for sharing a few minutes of your time to review my website. Johns Creek has made significant gains since its founding. We have great schools, a thriving small business community, and a variety of arts and recreational opportunities. The continued success of City of Johns Creek is dependent on maintaining a limited, but efficient city government. We need to properly balance the outsourcing of services versus those services provided by city employees. Finally, we need to ensure a continuing investment in our infrastructure of roads, bridges, and green space.
No one is more capable of taking on complex problems and helping to lead this city than me. Since my days in college as a nuclear engineering student, I have been taught how to tackle the most complex of problems. This knowledge, along with leadership skills honed in the United States Navy and a variety of senior corporate positions, makes me uniquely qualified to lead Johns Creek in the issues facing the city.
When asked why I want to work with the City Council, it comes down to this…
I live in Johns Creek. I raised my children in Johns Creek. I run my small business in Johns Creek. Johns Creek is my life. I owe so much to this city and cannot think of a greater honor or pleasure than to serve its people. To me, this isn’t a job, its personal.
- I will not allow any increase in the millage rate for your property taxes.
- The protection of Johns Creek Police Force, Firefighters and other first responders who put their very lives on the line will be my top budget priority.
- I will aggressively pursue an economic development plan to increase our tax base beyond Johns Creek homeowners. Let’s put a plan in place which gives our families true long term tax relief.
- I will work to enhance our common green spaces and build additional sidewalks and bike paths.
- I will seek complete transparency in city government operations and tough ethics laws for all elected and appointed officials.
To the people Johns Creek, I thank you. Thank you for your support, but more importantly, thank you for making Johns Creek such a wonderful home town.